hello my beautiful people .

 I am sorry I haven't been making my blog like I was before. I been busy studying and reading my bible

 and spending time in worship. To be honest I don't even know what to write about anymore. I am doing

 really well,

 and I am stable and doing what God called me to do. I am in love with my life for the first time in a long

 time. I am thankful for all I have and even thankful for all that I don't have. I thank God for his protection

 in the no and doors not opening. His protection in the removing of people in my life for God truly knows

 what's best for me. I have no fear for my tomorrow because I know who holds all my days in His hands. 



I would like to invite you to ask Jesus to come into your heart to be your Lord and Saviour. 

please repeat this prayer after DEAR JESUS, I AM A SINNER AND I ASK YOU TO FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWNINGLY. I ASK YOU TO COME INTO MY HEART AND LIVE. PLEASE GUIDE ME AND LEAD ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE. I CONFESS YOU ARE GOD'S SON AND YOU DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY AND SIT IN HEAVEN WITH GOD. HOLYSPIRIT PLEASE COME AND DWELL WITHIN ME LEAD ME TEACH ME GUIDE ME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.