Can You Hear Me?

 When I was growing up, they had a popular commercial where the guy would ask, can you hear me now? I really like that commercial and I often wonder if anyone really listens to me now. Does anyone really know me? My likes and dislikes have changed over the years. So, if it's been a while since we talked or hung out let me reintroduce myself. 


My nickname is meme I don't go by my real name at all. I hate the sound of that name and I feel no connection to that name. If you happen to call me by my real name, I wont answer you and know you are from my past. But that's enough about that. So, back to me introducing myself which I am not really comfortable talking about myself. I still want to remain somewhat private for personal reasons and my safety. 


Things I like are the 80's because I was a kid in the 80's and it brings back good memories for me the music, movies tv shows. I love the simple times of back then. I also like the 90's too I was a teenager in the 90's so I got the best of both worlds. I also like riding around listening to music and just talking connecting over the night sky. I love to sit by the fire and just sing and talk enjoying myself with friends and family. I also enjoy playing darts. I'm not too good at pool but will give it a try till I make balls fly lol. 

I wouldn't call myself a tomboy I'm more of a country girl with a twist. I like dark green and the color black. My favorite type of shoes are boots and I love jewelry as long as it's real silver or gold anything else turns on me. I will hell yeah go mudding and 4-wheel riding. Sometimes I cuss too much and drink too much diet coke. Gave up alcohol a while ago.  I like to zone out and watch cartoons because I don't have to think.  I can just listen while I crochet and not feel so alone. 

I also like to read, color, journal and write though I don't really do those things too much anymore. I used to sing all the time and that's how you knew I was happy. I used to always cook and enjoyed the smiles on peoples face when they would taste my cooking.  I love the fall and Christmas time because of the cold weather and the colors and smells. I have good memories of those times but also some sad. My Daddy and Grandma passed away in December.  But I still love that time the music and movies and food. I just don't celebrate it anymore. What's the point when you're by yourself. 

Prince is one of my favorite artists I listen to him a lot. I also like Fleetwood mac and Stevie Nicks been jamming to her for years. I also like long nails and big hair. I like to beach and the outdoors as long as it's not hot. I rather be cold than hot. I don't have to have someone with me at all times. I am good at entertaining myself. I love the Golden Girls since I was young. This is just some things I like. 

I like to ask questions because I don't like to assume anything. I don't like a liar and a thief and if I find out someone is on drugs I will walk away straight up. I don't care who they are I will not go back to that lifestyle at all.  I hate taking any type of medication. Because I grew up seeing the ugly side of pills. Now I thank God for weed and where I live it's legal. Weed has made me able to function and not be in pain. I don't use it to get high I use it for medical reasons. I really don't know what else to say about me. I don't even know if others are even reading this or would care but this is just a little about me. Hope the ones that are reading this are doing good and keep going no matter what they face.  

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.