Hello People

 I am new to this whole blog thing, but I really enjoy doing it. Iam having fun just writing and getting stuff out of my head. I been through so much crap in my life but starting here and now no more. I am going to focus on Love, Peace and Joy. If it doesn't bring me those three things I don't want it at all. I am letting all that mess go for now. Until God tells me to speak the truth and let my whole story out.

 All that trauma hasn't severed me any good at all I refuse to allow it or people to bring me down and defeat me. I thank GOD that He has been with me this whole time rather I saw it at the time. That He has continue to be with me.  If I will allow him to guide me and keep me. 

I do a lot of crafts some off and on, but I try to always keep myself busy. To name a few coloring,journaling,crocheting, bible journal, bullet journaling, just to name a few. I am now going to start a prayer bible which I think will really help me. It's where you add your prayer request into your bible and pray the scriptures over the situation. It's kind of like a portable prayer journal and war room. I found out about this on YouTube. I have had trouble in the pass praying and had to write my prayers down for years. 


I remember how much I use to love playing outside growing up. One of my favorite places was my grandparents. They lived on a farm in the country, and I spent a lot of my time there. I would run in the fields and ride my bike. Explore the woods and just be wild and free. I loved that time in my life and hold many cherished memories. I tell my stories a lot to the ones around me and I noticed something they are all from my pass. I need to make good memories now with the people that are in my life now. 

If you know me, you know I love Christmas and all that involves Christmas, but I haven't celebrated it for a couple of years. For this reason or that but this year I will celebrate. Because it's something that brings me joy. I will just do it on a smaller scale then what I have done in the past. Or I will invite the ones that no one ever think about like I have done before. I am going to hold on to hope and joy and not allow anything or anyone to steal my hope and joy. 


I have heard people say never tell anyone one what you are planning but I say tell them because I won't live in fear. By hiding and moving in secret we aren't believing in God's power. I know who holds my days in his hands and who protects me His name is Jesus. SO, if God is willing, I will have an awesome rest of the year and all my dreams will come true. That my ladder years will be amazing and fruitful than my former years. I am not weak and defeated I am a warrior. I may have fallen down, but I have never stayed down. I keep getting up no matter what I have faced in my life. Because my coach in this life is Jesus Christ. He has never lost a battel and He isn't going to stop now with me.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.