FRIENDS

 As, I'm sitting here typing I am listening to King of The Hill while sipping on my diet coke just minding my business. I'm in a good mood and I am very happy. I have reconnected with a good friend and enjoy chatting with her. We have been friends for a long time. Every time I would pray about God sending me a real friend God would place Her on my mind. Just talking to her again brought me such joy and clarity to my mind. I like that we can give each other good Godly advice. I am reminded of proverbs 17:17. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. So, then I decided to look up what the Bible has to say about friendships.

So, today I will be studying friendship and what the Bible says they should look like. I will also be asking myself some questions to self-reflect. Such as am I good friend? Do I support my friends?  Do I encourage my friends?  I never want to be ignorant of how I am. It's good for my mental health to self-reflect. 


It's not a bad thing to have few friends. I would rather have a few really good friends over a lot of bad friends. Quality over quantity will win every time. I want praying friends and loving friends. Because I had the party friend and the funny friend but when all hell broke loose those friends were gone. But my praying friend stood up for me and prayed for me. To me that's the best type of friend to have. Maybe it's a good thing not to be invited everywhere and that people remember me when they need prayer and good advice. That Because the enemy really had me thinking that I don't matter to anyone. I do matter to people, and I need to keep going and doing what I am doing.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.