Growing up in a small town.

 I grew up in a small town in Louisiana, a town with no stop lights and where everyone knew everyone. I left that town long ago, but that town has never left me. It is where I learned so much about life. It is where I had many of my first in life. Some of those memories are good and bad but each memory has shaped me into who I am today. Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing I learned in that town.  I had my first kiss in that town got my heart broken in that town. It is where my daughter is buried with my Daddy and grandparents. It is where some of my happiest memories are held. In that town is where I got saved and fell in love with Jesus. That town is where I learned how to ride a bike and drive a car. It is also where I was bullied and learned I have mental illness. 

Even though I have had some bad moments happen to me in life. I will not let that define who I am .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.