How is your weekend going?

 My weekends are I guess you could say peaceful. I get up when I want and do whatever I please. I have no one to answer to. I really like living this way. Today I already cleaned up my place. Walked to the store and cooked my dinner. I have already made two blogs and watched one of my shows. Plus checked on two of my friends. I guess some would say I had a busy day today but to me it was a peaceful day. I will probably take a nap later then take a hot bath. Later tonight I will pray and read my bible. Late tonight I will put on GOLDEN GIRLS and listen/watch them while I crochet little.


To me this is a perfect day. Nice and easy day doing things I love. I can't wait for tomorrow if God is willing, I am going to watch church online and washed my clothes for the week. Then hopefully I will do some of my crafts. I will defiantly be singing praise and worship songs too. Just going to enjoy my day. 


Because I am now seeing how much each day is a blessing from the lord.  I want to be thankful at all times. Maybe next week I will explore this new town I am in. See if there is a nice park close by and also check out the local shops. I can' t wait to make new memories here and friends. See what God has instore for me and this new journey I am on. 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.