I Still Have Hope.

 I have been debating should I keep on blogging and trying. I really think I will because it's growing and helping me just as much as I hope it is helping others. I have been thinking of what I could blog about. I am going to blog about my everyday life. I don't keep my hours like regular people. What I mean is I sleep after noon till late at night. So, I usually go to bed around 10 am. and sleep till 3:30 pm then I get up for a while if I am tired then I will go back to slept and slept till 9 pm. I really believe in taking naps.


 This year I learned what it means to place things in God's hands. If I'm facing very stressful situation that I know I can't fix or do anything about it. I give it to God and take a nap. I just place it in his hands and go to sleep. Now I no longer make list to figure anything out. I no longer stress over things I have no control over. I just tell God about it and let him handle it all. I tell him about each issue I am facing and give it over to him. 

I know He loves me and cares about me no matter what I may face God has my back. Even when my prayers aren't answered the way I think it should be. A no answer isn't always a bad thing. I know that a no answer just means God has better for me latter on down the road.  

So, I still hold on to hope no matter what I face in this life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.