Welcome to this thing called life.

I have never been lost for words but somehow, I am now. Which is very surprising to me because all my life I been told I talk too much. I'm sitting here wondering what I should say. Would anyone care or want to read what I have to say? Could anyone relate to me and my life experiences? I have faced many trials in my life and want to share them with others. That maybe my life experiences could help someone else. That somehow by sharing and opening up about my life it could bring hope to someone else.

My life has had many ups and downs, and this blog will be about all that plus advice I have learned along the way. I am going to use my life lessons to help others. So, welcome to my Messy Crazy Life Chronicles. I want to welcome you to this circus that I call life. I am the ring master and want you to sit down relax and enjoy. 

Let me introduce myself. Please call me Meme {nickname}. I am a daughter,granddaughter,sister,wife . mom and now grandma. I am now in my forties and looking forward to many more years. I am outspoken funny and fun loving. I also have mental illness and face many health challenges. One of my life mottos are "fake it till you make it." Keep going until you no longer struggle with it. Most people in my life don't know I struggle with mental illness. Because when I was diagnosed with mental illness it was considered taboo. So, I learn to blend in and not stand out. Because I was scared of being judge and make fun of being me.

However, now at my age I am no longer trying to blend in I am going to be me the weird funny outspoken me. So, buckle up and prepare for this crazy thing I call life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I blog.

Growing up in a small town.