Since you have been gone .

 I just heard of a rumor that was being spread about me by multiple people who hasn't been active in my life for 5 years. I am not upset or hurt, and I don't think I will ever address it directly I kind of find it funny that someone would believe it and want to gossip about me. When my true life is so much more adventurous. 

But I will talk about what I have actually been doing and accomplished in those 5 years. Hold on because it's going to be wild. (nothing)

During covid I became and online praise and worship singer and have sung with many ministries. Both in united states and in other countries. I also worked in person with many ministries. I left a long-term abusive relationship. I finally listen to God and left and in doing so found myself. I also learned how to stand on my own two feet. 

I became a notary and did that for a while I also worked in an office and got my 1st bank account. Lost a crap load of weight by doing yoga two times a day and watching what I eat. Then got in a car accident and gained the weight back because I got hurt. 

Then I became a CNA and really enjoyed that for a while, but I get too attached to the elderly and when they pass away, I cry so hard. It became too hard on my mental health and body. If I could still do it, I would be doing that now.  

 I moved a couple of times well more than a couple times. Never stay in one place long because why life is an adventure. I now see not a day is promised to us and I want to live my life to the fullest. 

I have learned so much in these past years and I am proud of myself for all I have accomplished. I have loved, cry, hurt, laughed and enjoyed myself in these last 5 years. Most of all I have changed and grown.  I got remarried and found out what true love means. How it feels to be taken care of and I became a grandma to a little boy. I taught myself how to crochet and have crochet over 10,000 hours.

I even traveled awhile with the carnival doing games and concession stand and really enjoyed doing that for 6 months. I think I might go back to doing that because I get to travel and have an awesome time doing so.  I think next, I want to learn how to run rides.  

I had bad times too some that has changed me in ways I could never imagine but I try not to focus on that too much now days. 

most of all I can now say my cup is full. 

oh, and I have never lived under a bridge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this thing called life.

Why I blog.

I Still Have Hope.